Elm Court Rossett, LL12 0JA
About Elm Court
Elm Court is situated in the village of Rossett, near Wrexham, with 16 individual flats for any single person or couple who are aged 55 and over. All of Elm Court’s flats are self contained and spacious. Additionally, Elm Court boasts communal gardens and is in a popular village near both Wrexham and Chester.
How do we help you?
The type of support provided will vary according to your specific needs, however, listed below are some examples of the type of support we can provide:
• 24 hour support 365 days of the year via our emergency alarm provider
• Staff to help you to deal with any housing or support based enquiries you may have
• Welfare Benefits advice
• Advice on health care e.g. Doctor, Dentist
• Life skills advice - Healthy Eating and Active Life
• Resident Involvement activities.
How do I apply to live at Elm Court?
We will consider any single person or couple aged 55 and over who require accommodation with housing related support. You can apply to live at Elm Court by contacting ClwydAlyn on 0800 183 5757.
There are plenty of ways that you can get involved. We can provide assistance so that you can organise your own activities. You can also comment about the services we provide to you and help us to improve.
Elm Court, Station Road, Rossett, Wrexham, LL12 0JA
T: 0800 183 5757 W: www.clwydalyn.co.uk E: email@example.com